The Wigwam, features similar areas to connect to have meaningful conversations with colleagues. The resort features three eighteen holes courses of championship-caliber golf. Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed the famed Gold Course, and The Patriot (previously the Blue Course) and The Heritage (formerly the Red Course) was designed by renowned course architect Red Lawrence.
The world-renowned Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa provides activities and spa packages provide a variety of options for attendees who want to stay active or for those who are looking to relax and unwind. The Red Door Spa at The Wigwam was ranked #1 in customer service among all Red Door Spas in the nation. The spa is the perfect place to visit on your downtime.
Additional Resort Amenities Include:
- Four pools, featuring dual waterslides, water play features and luxury cabanas.
- New 9,300-square-foot outdoor plaza featuring new dining options, indoor/outdoor bar, lounge areas and entertainment venues.
- Seven outdoor event venues, including an 8,200-square-foot signature private lawn.
- Championship tennis facility, featuring nine-illuminated tennis courts, including a stadium court.
- Two Custom, Regulation Masonry Bocce Ball Courts.